This is what I am doing in my Etsy shop and maybe some of these suggestions will help you or maybe you have ideas for me, if so, pass them on. I am not an expert, just another seller who is passing on ideas.
1. I change/rotate my pictures often
2. Change the wording in the title of an item so the buyers see/read something new.
3. Add descriptive words that describe what I am selling in my title so the search engines can find me, the more I add the more people I reach.
4. I add a close up picture to entice buyers to click on the picture. Crop one picture showing a gem from a bracelet or part of a face of a doll, etc.
5. When relisting I rotate the colors of the picture backgrounds so all the pictures don't look the same. Do the best you can, some times this isn't possible.
6. I ask other sellers for marketing tips and they have given me so much help and taught me everything I've learned. Thank you for all the help.
7. When someone asks you for ideas, pay it forward, what goes around comes around.
8. If you have some ideas, send your suggestions to me at Etsy by using the conversation button.
9. Check my shop for more ideas: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5622109
10. Deactivate some of your items and then relist them in a few days or weeks. Give them a rest. Rotate your inventory, it looks like you are selling and adding items. If you have 60 pages of items no one will go through all the pages it would take too long, rotate your inventory.
11. Keep track of your "views" if you aren't getting a lot, don't give up, make a change. Re-shoot a picture or rewrite the descriptions.
More to follow, come back. If you have other suggestions, let me know.